Often I feel tired of the meals that I prepare at home and often I'm asking friends and family some of their favorite dishes to make. I usually seem to be seeking out a new way to serve chicken.
I can not tell you how many times someone will tell me to marinade chicken in Italian dressing and cook it. Doesn't matter how you cook, they say. It's always good, they claim.
I can't tell you how many times I've tried it... and have failed. I dislike it. My family dislikes it.
But, I have found the key! It's all about the brand of Italian dressing. Who knew?
I brushed some onto some boneless chicken and grilled it up for a few minutes. It was so wonderful!
Are you curios what brand it was? Good Seasonings. You know, that little packet kind of dressing? The kind that you buy their cool little cruet and mix in the oil and vinegar yourself?
Our meal for the evening... Italian chicken, pea pods, and cantaloupe. So very very yummy. Even Michael said that I'm cooking chicken 50% better than before. What ever that means!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love chicken marinated in Italian dressing! I'll have to try the Good Seasonings stuff sometime. Glad you found something you like!
Good Seasons is my FAVORITE! I'm glad you found the right way to grill chicken. :) Great job!
50% better - that's hilarious!!
oops - that was me.
I've also done it that way with the addition of 1/4 cup of soy sauce. It sounds odd now that I write it, but it was really good.
Post a Comment