This has been a weekend of blessings. It's been so wonderful to look back at it and be thankful.
We received a family pass to Potter Park Zoo in the mail from a friend of ours. I'm so excited to be able to take the kids there often this summer. I think we'll make it a weekly thing. We usually only go once or twice a year. It's not the greatest zoo and it's actually a little bit pricey. In my opinion.
Tyler and Nicole (our youth minister and his wife) took Maggie and Michael overnight for us. They had a great time! Nicole took pictures of the kids and got them developed and framed one for us for our anniversary. So sweet! The picture looks so good!
While the kids were out doing their thing, we headed over to Mark and Katie's house. They made us an awesome dinner! We kept them up late, but it was so nice to just relax and talk. They have a 1 year old cute little girl. She was a lot of fun to hang out with too!
One of Maggie's little friends from church invited her to her birthday party. They ended up inviting all four of us! Michael (and of course Maggie) were so thrilled because the party was at Chuck E. Cheese. We all had so much fun. Hanging out with friends, eating yummy food, and not having to clean up!
I'm sure that God used many others to bless us this weekend that I'm forgetting. It was so enjoyable for us I just have to give him the credit.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment