Sunday, March 22, 2009

An unplanned day

Let me just tell you... it took me forever to sign into blogger. I couldn't remember my password. I guess it's been awhile since I've posted!

Our family of four has been so blessed with wonderful health this year. Michael has only missed one day of school so far. And that was because we went out of town for a weekend. Maggie has been known in the past to get pretty ill in February but she breezed through that just fine. Sure, we've had our share of colds and such, but nothing that has knocked us out for days.

Well... Maggie has a fever. This is not normal for our family. I noticed it last night when I tucked her in to bed. I checked it throughout the night and it kept pretty steady. Other than that she seems ok. A little bit of a cough. Nothing else.

So, Maggie and I are home for the day. I'm usually up and out the door with the family pretty early on Sunday mornings. We like to get to Meridian Christian Church early. Probably because Jamie works there!

I've got Maggie all snuggled in the comfy chair watching the first Air Bud movie. Can I just tell you... those movies make me cry. A lot. It's the cute little kids who are always the underdogs (no pun intended). Mix that with the emotionally uplifting music and I'm a pile of puddles. After this one we'll probably pop in Little Miss Broadway again.

1 comment:

rhonda lorraine said...

I hope Maggie feels better soon, Julie!