I'm taking a trip this weekend! Just me and the kids. I'm pretty excited about it. And, honestly a little bit nervous too.
I'm heading to Columbus, Ohio.
I'm going to see a friend of mine that I met in Jr. High. We recently reconnected a few years ago via the internet and have yet to see each other physically. She has a son and a daughter. Each just a little older than my kids. I'm also hoping to visit the Columbus Vineyard while there as well. We'll see.
After that we're going to head to a college friend of mine who lives there too. Carrie and I see each other probably once a year. But, it's always a quick visit. It will be nice to be able to have our kids play together and sit and catch up with each other.
Well, pray for me! It's a 4 hour drive and I don't think I've driven that long before. Once. By myself to visit Jamie one summer when we were dating. That's been awhile.
*It's a kid song by Jim Gill about the state of Ohio and the many ways to say 'hi'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay! and to think, we'll actually see each other twice in one week. after years of not seeing each other!
you will do fine, 4 hours is easy peasy. :)
that's awesome! see, you're getting to be a pro. soon, you'll be making the 13 hour drive here all the time like it's nothing! :)
Post a Comment