Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blog World

I am determined to blog on this thing. Facebook is killing me. Slowly.

Life is good here. It's been pretty busy. Since Maggie started preschool it seems like I'm on the go a lot more. Our mornings are crazy! Well, except for today. I've been home alone since 8 AM and have nothing pressing to do until 11:30. Pretty nice.

So what have I done so far?
- picked up our bedroom
- exercised
- ate breakfast

... yup. That's pretty much it. I don't feel guilty one bit! Jamie has a meeting tonight so he'll be working late. So I'm working full time until bedtime (yes, some days I consider being a mom my 'job'). I'm going to take it easy this morning.

Well, I'm off to get another cup of coffee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie, Everyday being a mommy is a full time job....from one mom to the next...don't ever let anyone lesson it's importance. Satan would like you to forget that. You are doing God's work in raising those two precious kids He trusted you with for their care. ~ME

Julie said...

The Spirit must be moving in both of us today! I was actually thinking about you this morning. No joke! Wondering how you were doing. I love having Him as our connection.

Thanks for your encouragement. I really appreciate it these days.