Friday, January 23, 2009

Yummy

When asked this morning by a sweet smiley collage aged girl if I would like a customer frequency card I smiled back and said "But of course!".

About a week ago I went to Biggby Coffee. I hadn't been there in while. I used to visit a friend of mine and get a free cup every so often. And, it was a fun place to go to before we had children.

Well, there's this new one that has a drive through and it's conveniently located on my way to and from Michael's school. There caramel marvel is ohhhhh so good!

Needless to say it only took one visit and now I. Am. Hooked. But, I think I can still control it. I'll have to start buying the really short size instead of the grande. And, I'll plan on only going once a week. Wednesdays. Yes, that sounds like a nice little plan.

3 comments:

Sarah Halter said...

I get coupons via email every week from them. They're usually for $1.00 off a grande size, but sometimes they're buy one get one free or other discounts. I've been through so many of the frequency cards - I can never seem to hold onto them long enough to fill one up. Of course that was when I was back on campus and needed to buy coffee more often! If I can find them, I need to take them in and get them put on one of the new e-cards. We have a new store opening near us soon.

Shari said...

I bet they can make them with skim milk too!! I love caramel drinks like that. Have one for me once please.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, I love caramel drinks. I get my weekly Dunkin Donuts coffee on Sundays (med French Vanilla with cream and extra sugar). :)