... that are making my day more splendid.
I got everyone ready and out the door today. No one was late.
I drank another grande sized caramel marvel.
I walked on my in-laws treadmill for 30 minutes while watching The Prestige.
Spent time with God without any interruptions.
Emailed a First Place 4 Health friend and dumped on her.
Chatted with a friend via facebook and received extreme encouragement.
Took a hot shower and stayed in there longer than normal because the water was still hot.
I have on a cute sweater today that I bought last week from Old Navy for $2.
I'm alone in the house.
There are many things that I can be thankful for each day. But, sometimes I still have a hard time just living day to day. I think I'm going to make it through this one and even be a bit joyful about it. Thank you Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment