Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Random Happenings

There's a lot going on this week. It'll be a busy and exciting couple of days.

We signed Michael up for piano lessons. He is thrilled about it! We'll see how he feels after his instructor tells him how often he has to practice! I'm thinking crazy thoughts about it. Like, maybe I should video tape his whole first lesson just in case he becomes this famous piano player and VH1 wants to do a special on the life of Michael and they need footage of his early years... hey, one can dream.

We're going to go to the Bavarian Inn for a night. Apparently they've got like 5 pools and fun water stuff for the kids. It will be so nice for us to get away as a family and just hang out together. A couple at our church graciously gave us gift cards to go. They said that the amount they gave us would be more than enough to cover our trip. So amazing!

Once I typed it out it really isn't that much going on. Huh, maybe I'm forgetting something.

Oh, I am! I'm going to go cross country skiing this weekend with some ladies from church. I haven't been since I was a kid. Looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did the piano lesson go? Have fun all week-end. The hotel should be lots of fun. Mom