Maggie went to 'school' all day today. See, she usually goes twice a week. But, since Monday was considered a payed holiday she would have only gone one day. Not a big deal. Except we still had to pay for Monday. So, I asked if she could sort of make up that day and the only time that it would work was today. Which is her normally schedule day. So we tacked on the hours that she missed and she just stayed. Poor little girl. She was there for 8 hours! She did well though. I missed her.
I did have a pretty good day. I was able to get ready for the day in record time. I went out to lunch and out shopping with my mother-in-law. Apparently the Old Navy and JC Penny at one of our malls are both closing. So I picked up some womanly essentials and also a cute black sweater, a pretty cream colored sweater, a cute little brown corduroy skirt... oh, and 2 cool shirts for Michael. Afterward I came home and rushed and cleaned up a little around the house to make it look like I worked all day :)
Tomorrow my sister, her 2 children, and my mom are coming for a visit. So excited! Now all I have to do is go to bed early.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Only one of them is closing right? I know there is one of each of them in each mall. I always make sure I hit Old Navy when we are down there.
Post a Comment