I'm still far behind in posting my goals for 2009. This year my goal is to go out with Jamie once a month. Last year we didn't do so well so we're working on it yet again. That's a-okay with me.
The other day my mother and father-in-law offered to take the kids overnight for us. I was so thrilled! Jamie and I had had busy days so we just rented a few movies and bought some snacks and hung out at home. We watched... wow, I can't even remember what it was. I'm thinking... still thinking...
Lots of time has passed. Still trying to remember the name of the movie. I know it doesn't matter. But it's just bugging me that I can't think of it.
I'm back. I finally remembered the name of it... "Fool's Gold". I liked it. Can't remember much about it. But, it was entertaining. Anywho, that was our date night for January '09. Thanks mom and dad for watching the kids!!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment