Wow, it's been about a week since my last post? Nothing new has happened. Life is still busy. But, I know the end is coming! Tomorrow there is the final inspection on the church building and from there they will choose a date for our fist Sunday. Only a few more weeks!
I've got a retreat this weekend! I'm so excited to get away! My parents are going to watch the kids for us (Jamie will be at the building). It's held at Great Lakes Christian College here in town. It's for the wives of men who work for churches. I haven't been to it in a few years so it will be interesting to see how it goes. Our church paid for 4 of us wives to go and also for a hotel for the night. So excited about that!
Side note... I'm asking Jamie for a small digital camera for Christmas. If I get one you'll know it because I'll post more pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah for the conference and the camera!!! I hope you have fun at the conference. It will be so much fun to spend time with the other ladies and have a weekend without the kids. I can't wait to see some pics. I have a load of them to send you, I just don't have any time. One of these days.
Post a Comment