I was actually tagged by Courtney for a meme! I've never been tagged for one of these things before! I'm so excited :)
Ok, I'm suppose to share with you 7 things about myself that are random or weird. Funny though, I've always gotten the impression that I'm overall sort of random and weird. So, this list may not surprise any of you. But, I'll try to give you at least one that's new.
1. I drove a police car once. I turned on the lights and ran a red light with it. It was great! I worked at a car dealership in my early college years. It was a great job! The boss loved me and would buy me Taco Bell for dinner all the time. We (meaning the dealership) repaired the old cop cars used for students and we would have to drive them back to the station. I drove crazy because I could never pass up a dare.
2. My parents are cousins... by law. My dad's biological father and mother divorced when he was young. My dad's mother remarried a man named Charles James. Charles was the brother of Florence. Florence is my mother's mom.
3. I hate cleaning up after eating a meal. I'm known for my famous words... 'Wow, dinner was great. I need to spend some time in the bathroom." Later to return conveniently when everything had been cleared away.
4. I failed Civ and Lit at Great Lakes Christian College. One day when I showed up for class the proff said that I should probably not even worry about coming anymore. No amount of extra credit would get my grade up to passing.
5. In jr. high I tried out for the basketball team. (I wasn't short then.) The coach said to me "You'd make a better cheerleader than a basketball player". So, I cheered for 2 years.
6. I like to have my gums rubbed.
7. I love chocolate and peanut butter. Especially together. Both give me horrible heart burn. Especially together.
Well, that's me in a nutshell. I'm sure there are plenty more strange things about me that you all could share. Share them... really! I'd love to hear some weird story you have about me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
First of all, I did not know you were a cheerleader. This may change our relationship... :) But really, what does #6 mean?
Thanks for participating! I totally CANNOT picture you driving a police car--especially with the lights on and running a red light! Hilarious!! LOL
#6... I think it's a sinus thing. I rub my gums with my finger. Jamie used to do it for me if we were sitting together watching tv. Those times are far and few between now. But, if I feel a cold coming on I usually start rubbing my gums.
Courtney, I was quite the rebel! I would do pretty much anything to get the attention of boys. Well, within reason.
Post a Comment