Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pop Free

I thought I'd give you a little update... I was pop free on Monday and Tuesday!

I feel pretty good. The other good news about that is I didn't replace that 'treat' with something else. Actually, maybe I did. I've been drinking hot tea. I have my little 'tea time' twice a day. I like it :) And my water intake is so much that I have totally lost count.

I feel lighter all ready! A little bloated, but definitely healthier!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats on two days without pop!

The new picture is nice! :)

Sarah Halter said...

Julie, I just think you're fabulous! I appreciate how you've been thinking about how you want your life to be and are taking charge, setting goals and making changes! I think that's wonderful. I also appreciate your caring and gentle spirit and faithfulness as a friend. And I like your new picture. I didn't notice it at first on here until I saw it in a comment on M&C's!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for blogging again. Very much. andrea