Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Date Night

It's official. We're going out on a real date tonight! Woo hoo! It's not because we're hesitant leaving our kids. We'll leave them anytime and with just about anybody! It's just tough to find people who will watch them. And, like I've said before, we're really content with our time together right now. We spend time together just about every evening. So, who needs to go out when you're happy with where your at?

Our friends, Tyler and Nicole, have volunteered to take the kids overnight. We'll drop off the kids and then head out to see Juno. I hope it's good. Then, dinner at McAlister's Deli. Then, we've got a gift certificate for a one night stay at a suite hotel room.

Today has already been a packed day. I did the morning thing with Michael. After taking him to school I went and cleaned a few apartments with my mother-in-law for our mentally disabled friends. Then, back to Michael's school. Michael was receiving an award... again! He got all 3's and 4's on his report card. After the ceremony, Jamie, Maggie, and I went to lunch at Fazoli's. Yummy! Now, I'm home and packing for our date :)

No comments: