I feel like I should post something today. Heck, I've got the time to!
Today is Michael's first full day at school. Maggie and I have been hanging out. I think I like it. It doesn't feel 'normal'. But, I think I may get used to it. I may even get *bored* as the weeks go on.
I washed the dishes, a few times, cleaned the bathroom, picked up my bedroom, did some laundry, went to the library, played with Maggie (even laughed together!), and ... drum roll please... I took a nap on the couch! Ahhh... I think I like this first grade stuff.
Highlight of the day : As I tossed Michael his lunch bag this morning he asked what was in it. He actually cheered after I listed off each item. And, I didn't tell him about the cookie that I tucked in there as well. He should be pleased :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You're a great mom.
congrats on the day of ease and enjoyment!
I like Jamie's comment. short and sweet. :) I'm glad that you'll have a little more time lately! I'm sure Michael is loving it, too!
You guys are all so cute. I love reading about your lives.
Post a Comment