I've been wanting to post about our vacation down to Atlanta but I wanted to include pictures. That's not happening. The computer and I just don't along very well :)
We left for my sister-in-law and her husbands house at 4 am and arrived there around 6:30 pm. The trip with the kids was wonderful! They never fought and they were content the whole time. We borrowed my father-in-laws dvd player for the kids. They loved that! They usually watch a little bit of tv at home each day after lunch so that sort of kept them on their normal schedule.
We went to the Georgia Aquarium one morning. It was really neat! It was packed with people, but we still had a great time. Their 'displays' were presented wonderfully. The kids loved being there.
After the aquarium we headed across the street to the Olympic park and the kids played in the rings that sprayed water. It was the five rings laid out on the ground with water spraying out at different points. Again, I wish I could show you a picture because it's hard to explain. Michael was speeding through the whole thing. Maggie hung out around the edge and just enjoyed getting misted.
We had so much fun spending time with Megin and Josh. We played Settlers a bunch, ate a lot of great food, played with the kids, visited their church (so awesome!), met their friends, slip & slide, WalMart, movies, music, toots in a can, slept in ... It was very fun and relaxing for our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
toots in a can... haha! I was glad to get that off of our hands, in the bathroom. :)
Post a Comment