I've been able to talk to my sister a few times today (she's about 1 hour away). It appears that she had a ruptured cyst on one of her ovaries. That's what caused her pain yesterday and also the fever. They are not going to do anything with the two cysts that they found. That's strange to me, seeing how one has already ruptured. But, I'm not a doctor :)
It looks like she'll be going back home sometime tomorrow. Praise God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad that she's coming home! She'll be in my prayers!
yay for coming home! did they say WHY they aren't doing anything with the other cysts?
good she is coming home! I have the same issue...they don't do anything with the cysts, but typically there is nothing they can do. They may never rupture again, they may rupture when they are smaller and be less pain. It is just painful every month...some never rupture and cause pressue...then they may do more, but a body knows what it is doing! God provides! My cysts have never been as bad as the first one we found..but I passed out from the pain and without insurance only looked into it after all was better! Every month I live on Advil (well generic version!) and that helps, plus knowing what is wrong helps!
Just wanted to put my 2 cents in! Have a fun trip!
Post a Comment