We're planning on leaving for Atlanta Wednesday morning around 4:00 AM. Jamie's youngest sister, Megin, and her husband, Josh, live there with their little jack russle dog named Frodo. We're all super excited! We've been planning on taking this trip for about 8 months now. The kids are already asking when we're leaving.
I'm sort of stressed today. I decided to get up at 6 this morning and head to the grocery store so that I could get that done without the kids. It was great. I was there and back in about 45 minutes. I planned on doing a little bit of packing and dishes and stuff before the kids got up. They've been sleeping until 9ish every day. Except today. They both woke up around 7:30. Bummer.
So, I'm changing my focus constantly today. Packing, making a list, breaking up a fight, gathering stuff, laundry, reading stories, trip to the library, and lots and lots of discipline this morning. These types of days are hard for me. I have a list of things to do. Things that pretty much have to get done. I just don't handle all the interruptions very well :)
One the flip side... My sister is in the hospital. She was having sever pain in her abdomen and running a fever. They put her on an antibiotic and did some tests last night. They found two cysts on her ovaries. That's all we know so far. So, please pray for her and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my gosh! i will pray for her!
Post a Comment