The Relay for Life walk-a-thon officially starts today at 3:00 and goes through tomorrow at 3:00 PM. Notice that it's about to start and I'm not there yet. I wish I could be! We decided that it would be best for Jamie and Michael to go early (Jamie's the team captain) to set up while Maggie takes a nap. I know she'll be walking a lot today and probably stay up late so I thought she could use a little sleep. But, as soon as she's up we're heading out!
The weather is suppose to be perfect. I'm worried about our attitudes. Our family hasn't had the best couple of days together. I think we could all use a break from each other instead of more togetherness. But, God knows best! This weekend may be exactly what we need to have fun with each other and appreciate each other.
Wish me luck! Better yet, pray :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh how i understand the need for time apart. :D
how did the walk go?
Post a Comment