(said in my best sing-song voice)
I sent Michael off to VBS this morning at one of our local churches. He was so excited! He didn't know anyone but was thrilled to just jump right in to things.
They had the whole place decked out with ranch themed stuff. Red bandanna's, stick horses, hay bales, even the walls were painted with ranch murals. It was done really well!
I'm going to leave in a few minutes to pick him up. Hopefully he enjoyed his time as much as I did :) If so, he's going back for the rest of the week! Ye - Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dearest Julie,
You had asked about purchasing just the one issue (July/Aug 2007)...you most certainly can. We don't have it on the webpage yet - it should be up tomorrow some time. :O) (www.makingithomemagazine.com)
Love and God's Blessings,
Cat
(www.xanga.com/MrsCatherine)
Post a Comment