Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I got nothin'

My mom made a comment to me today... "When are you going to update your blog? I keep checking it and hoping for something new". This is funny to me on so many levels! Just the thought of my mom on the internet makes me giggle (no offense mom!). And, I talk to her a lot on the phone so whatever I blog about she usually knows already.

So, here's my earth shattering update... yea, I got nothin'.

Life here is normal. Everyone around me seems to be going through tough stuff, but life with us is going great.

My birthday was pretty fun. I got some great gifts. Lots of money! Jamie bought me an MP3 player and programed a bunch of songs for me. I use it while I'm exercising. He bought me two matching lamps for our bedroom. They look great! Michael made me a card. We went to dinner. And the Settlers tournament went well. (Just to clarify, it wasn't a b-day party for me though)

*sigh* Like I said, I got nothin'. Maybe in the next few days I'll try to come up with something to share.

No comments: