Friday, March 30, 2007

It's My Birthday!


I thought it would be fun, and self-centered, to post a picture of myself in celebration of my life. I wanted a baby picture, but this was all I could find on our computer.

When I was in kindergarten I took ice skating lessons. This picture was taken the night of our big performance. We were dressed as Raggedy Ann and Andy and did the Hokey Pokey lead by a big yellow chicken. It was filmed and later broadcast on our local tv station. I remember it well!

I think this picture is kind of fitting for me :) A little bit shy, but still screaming for attention.

5 comments:

ejs said...

Happy Birthday, dear friend! I hope this year brings you profound growth, increasing peace and all kinds of love. Know that we love you and are awfully glad that you got born. You're a cute little thing, aren't you? Boy, it never ceases to amaze me how much children can look like their parents... I see Michael and Maggie all over your face!

jana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am praying for you and the daily battles of being a SAHM and pastor's wife...I am with you on the pastor wife part, soon hopefully the SAHM!

ENJOY YOUR DAY!

Lisa said...

That picture is too cute! You look so adorable. Happy birthday!

Courtney said...

Happy birthday, Julie! Enjoy every minute of it! :)

marciepoohbear said...

Very cute picture of you! I want to take you home with me! ;) Happy birthday Julie!