Woo Hoo! Michael is officially on spring break!
Can you say Star Wars marathons... sleeping in... playing outside... fun fun FUN!! I think I'm more excited than he is.
I really don't like getting up in the morning. Actually, it's not really the getting up that I don't like, it's the dealing with other people in the morning that's the hard part. When I wake up before everyone else and I have time to shower and eat, I'm usually in a good mood.
We have no concrete plans yet. Thinking about the Detroit Zoo with my parents, free movie at the library, going to the park, and just hanging around. I'll probably try to come up with some house project to get done with the kids. Maybe a huge toy sort. That always goes over well *smurk*.
Actually, one time I gave Michael the number 27 and told him he had to get rid of 27 things in his room. It was a fun goal for him to meet and we got rid of a lot of stuff. It's sad that we could set the number at 300 and still be overloaded with junk.
Oh, yea. Tomorrow's my birthday... it's Jamie's day off... it's a sleep in day for everyone... should be fun to hang out together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy birthday tomorrow! Have a great day.
Thanks Lisa :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :) I hope you get to have a day filled with people and things that you love! We're excited to see you tomorrow night!
Post a Comment