Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hair Cut and more

My sister-in-law, Beth, gave me a hair cut today. I love it! She basically just chopped off about three inches. It's bouncy and so healthy looking. I think I'll color it this afternoon and bring it back to its regular unhealthy self.

Tomorrow is Michael's 5 year old birthday and birthday party. We're having a LEGO theme. Should be fun! We're going to have it at a park. He's so excited! You know how you make paper chains to count down the days until Christmas? Well, we did one for his birthday. It's been fun to watch him tear one off each night. It's probably been putting too much emphisis on his birthday, but it made it easier for me to explain how many days away it was.

I had one of the best lunches in a long time last Friday. My friend, Courtney (her blog is on the left) was in from MO and we met up with our friend Katie (her blog is also on the left). We ate at Flats (see Katie's blog for more info) and ever since then I've been craving one of their sandwiches! I had a blt. Basically, they put it together like a Quaisada and fry it up. YUMMY! Oh, it was also great catching up with those girls. The time went by too fast, but none the less, a great time for sure.

Since I got my hair cut today, I put off going grocery shopping until this evening. So, I have to come up with a meal. We don't have any noodles, rice, bread, eggs, or flour in the house. Huh, can you say $5 large pizza please? One of those nights again.

4 comments:

Katie said...

nothing wrong with pizza!! :) it's one of the 4 major food groups!

Lisa said...

We might be having $5 pizza night tonight! Either that or mac & cheese! We really need to get to the grocery store.

Scott said...

I'm jealous of the LEGO party!!!

Wally said...

Yes, you may!