Michael is officially a 5 year old!
He turned 5 on Aug. 30. We had a great time with family and friends at the park. The LEGO theme seemed to go over pretty well. He got tons of presents! 10 of which were LEGO sets. He was so thrilled!
He had three shots the other day. He was such a trooper. He cried pretty hard and was quite ticked at the nurse afterwards. He does not have to have more until he turns 16.
On another day, Michael got one of his toy train cars stuck in between his front teeth. I should have taken a picture so that you could understand how it was stuck. It was a hook and he had stuck it in his teeth. I instantly called his Poppa over and he saved the day with some wire cutters!
Today we were able to visit his Kindergarten classroom and meet the teacher... again. I think he is going to like it. I am a bit nervous. But, I think I have more excitement about the whole thing. I am just worked up about the first few days. It should be a breeze after that.
Ah, the life with a five year old boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! He's so old! I'm glad that he got some legos that he was excited about! How'd his first day of kindergarten go? Did you take a picture? I miss you guys!
Post a Comment