I posted on Katie's blog as well--I'll be in MI this week and wanted to see if you guys wanted to get together for lunch. Maybe Thursday or Friday? Preferably somewhere close to campus. :)
I would love to see you! I would have me children both days. Jamie works on Thurs and has a football draft on Fri. I'm open either day. I'd love it if you came over to our house. We're a little close to campus, just past Frandor. Let me know what fits best with you.
No word yet - my schedule is kinda tight - Friday is the only day that works for me, and even then - I think I might only have 45 minutes or so... these new jobs.. sheesh! :)
I am a wife and a mother and a believer in Jesus Christ. My husband and I have been married for twelve years. We have two children, Michael and Maggie.
My blog will be about my day to day experiences with the ones I love.
Spelling and grammar errors are left as an exercise for the reader. Be prepared, there will be many! :)
5 comments:
She is just so cute! I love the picture!
Julie,
I posted on Katie's blog as well--I'll be in MI this week and wanted to see if you guys wanted to get together for lunch. Maybe Thursday or Friday? Preferably somewhere close to campus. :)
Courtney
I would love to see you! I would have me children both days. Jamie works on Thurs and has a football draft on Fri. I'm open either day. I'd love it if you came over to our house. We're a little close to campus, just past Frandor. Let me know what fits best with you.
I just had an idea... I might be able to ask Jamie to come home for lunch, watch the children, then I can meet up with you two.
No word yet - my schedule is kinda tight - Friday is the only day that works for me, and even then - I think I might only have 45 minutes or so... these new jobs.. sheesh! :)
Post a Comment