Monday, August 21, 2006

Date Night

This weekend our friend, Tom, is going to take Maggie and Michael for the night. Jamie and I are going to have a date night! I can't even remember the last time we went out together... oh yea, our 10 year anniversary was a swell time! That was in May. I'm sure we've gone out since then, but nothing major is coming to mind. Needless to say, I'm really looking forward to it.

What are we planning on doing? What all married couples without their children do... go to a movie, sleep, eat, and read... all without interuptions! I'm so thrilled! Seriously, I think I should plan it out a little bit so that we aren't just doing the normal thing and hanging around the house all day. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I know this is late, I haven't been on in awhile. You and Jamie should get ice cream and go to a park. That's my favorite!