The weather today is yucky. At least that's my opionion. The temperature is 95 (feels like 100) and the humity is at 55%. Earlier this morning the humity was at 90%, so I guess there's been some improvement. This is too hot for me. I've declared an inside day! Although, we did take Jamie lunch and stop at the library. Now we're home and moving as little as possible. Watching movies, having computer time, and eating every snack we can find!
The weekend was good. Saturday evening I told everyone that I was going to bed at 8:00. I was just really tired and cranky. Then, we received a phone call from Doug and Tracy that they needed a little bit of help. They were having some car issues. Turns out, they came over that night and we played Settlers and ate ice cream. I ended up going to bed at 12:30.
Like I've always said, I love suprise visitors! I don't go out much so it just thrills me that someone would think of us and want to be with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That always happens to us, too, when we try to go to bed early!! But we still have fun, anyways. I'm sorry it's so hot there. Trust me, I completely understand!! I always feel worse for Josh, though, who has to deliver mail in it. Yuck!
Post a Comment