The weather today is less humid and that instantly makes for a good day!
Day 2 and 3 of VBS was wonderful for Michael (and myself). He really likes all of the activities that they do. And, boy, do they do a lot! I caught a glimps of the auditaruim yesterday and it was decked out to the fullest with the theme for the week. They are doing an artic theme. So, on the stage they had a hug iceburge, a cabin, trees, a bear, all sorts of stuff.
I've caught Michael a few times singing the theme song "we're headin' to the artic edge where adventure meets courage". They're focusing on the verse "Haven't I commanded you: Be strong and courageous? Do not be afreaid or discouraged, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." from Joshua 1"9. It's been a really neat week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is my favorite verse! COOL!
"iceburge" made me laugh out loud. You're cute.
Jame, I'm assuming you laughed out loud because it's spelled wrong, but I just don't see it.
Marcie, that's always been my favorite verse too!
Post a Comment