Maggie and Michael love to dig around in the kitchen cupboards. Michael likes to turn on the mixer (unplugged) while I'm washing dishes and pretend he's running a steam train. I'm providing the water, he's making the steam. There's other scientific stuff going on that he tries to explain to me but I don't get it. It makes doing the dishes kinda fun.
Meanwhile, Maggie digs around for the oven mits. I bought them recently to go with the new decor of the kitchen. They have become my favorite. Apparently they are Maggie's too! She can get the first one on easily, it's fun to watch her struggle with the second. They cover her entire arm. It makes me laugh really hard and that makes her giggle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love hearing about them - they're so fun!! Can't wait to see you guys again... in a week, probably!!! :)
Woo Hoo! Beth and I were just talking about you visiting. I haven't heard the details so I'm hoping you'll be in town a few days before/after the wedding so that Jamie and I can spend time with you.
You MUST take pictures of the kids playing while dishes are being done. What a riot!
i love your stories about Michael and Maggie - they sound like such fun to hang around all day! Makes you wish sometimes that you had hidden cameras running to catch all those silly moments...
I'm glad that I'm able to fool you all into thinking that I have great days with my children all the time. Honestly, I have to blog the fun moments to drown out the bad ones. I do love being their mom.
Katie, I was just thinking the same thing the other day. I even tried to get Jamie to rig something up for me.
Post a Comment