Sunday was great! Jamie's sermon was excellent and he did it flawlessly! I was so proud of him! Michael had a great time in his class. It's been rough for him the past couple of weeks. A little bit of change going on in the children's program and the boy freaked. I think he's back to normal now. Of course, Maggie was the angel in the nursery. They love her.
The weather today is making me crabby. Hey, I have to blame it on something. Not quit sure why I'm grumpy again. Could be that I'm not sleeping very well. Could be the new mattress, but I don't want to think that I'm more comfortable in a 10 year old hand-me-down than something new. So, I'll just keep hoping that I just need to get used to it.
Michael planted sun flower seeds on the side of our front porch this past spring. They are so big now! About 6-7 feet tall. We have about 10 stalks and each one is producing multiple blooms. One stalk has 6 blooms on it! I wish I would have saved the seed packet so that I can be sure to get the same kind next year. It's been fun to see Michael's excitement as they've been growing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment