On Monday morning, Michael officially graduated from Lansing Christian's Preschool program. My parents came from Livonia and Jamie missed work for the morning to share this special day with us.
They held the celebration at a local park. The kids performed a few songs and recited a few Bible verses. Then they came forward when their name was called and received a deploma.
I'll tell ya, Michael was the best! He knew all of the words to the songs and the motions too. He did everything right on que. During the music of one song he gained the attention of the whole audience while doing his robot dance. Of course it was right on the beat to the music. He's got rythem and intelligence. The girls are gonna love him!
It was a great day and I feel silly that I cried so much. I know it was normal to but it makes me worry how I'm going to react when he's 18 and tells me he's going to England to get his doctorit degree. It's going too fast for me!
1 comment:
Awesome picture of Michael - he reminds me of Jim!
Post a Comment