I'm fresh out of updates. I took this idea from Dave and Lisa's blog and thought I'd give it a try. Maybe it will help you learn something about me that you didn't know before. Then again, I'm not too complex so you probably already know the answers :)
4 Jobs that I had in the past
1. Cleaning an apartment for a mentally disabled adult
2. Old Navy
3. Kinko's
4. Livonia Chrysler Plymouth dealership
4 Movies I watch over and over
1. Ever After
2. Little Women
3. The Wedding Planner
4. The Man in the Iron Mask
4 TV Shows I enjoy
1. Arrested Development
2. Lost
3. This Old House
4. Scrubs
4 Popular TV shows that I've never seen
1. Law & Order
2. CSI
3. The Office
4. that Donald Trump show
4 favorite foods
1. Pizza Hut pizza
2. McDonald's chicken nuggets
3. Taco Bell taco pizza
4. QDoba taco salad
There you have it. My thought pravoking post for the day, er, month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good movies!! What's QDoba? Never heard of it. I've never seen any of those 8 shows, either. I don't watch tv much. I didn't know that you worked at a car dealership. Cool!
QDoba is set up sort of like a Subway, but nicer and not subs it's sort of mexican style. They have these huge burito things. On your next visit we'll get it.
You've never seen any of those shows? I didn't realize how much of a tv junkie I am. Although, I've been watching Lost and Arrested Development on DVD.
Yup, I worked at the dealership for a couple of years right after high school. It was a great job! I got to drive a police car. I've got lot's of stories from there.
Post a Comment