Wednesday night was not one of my greatest nights sleep. I opened my eyes and saw a bat in our bedroom. Jamie got it out pretty quickly (we have a door to a deck off of our room), but it still left me shaken. So, I slept the rest of the night with Michael.
Last summer we had a bunch. Or, more likely, the same one returning week after week. And, always showing up in our bedroom.
Last night I think we finally figured out where it is coming in. There is a small opening between the ceiling and the light fixture. It was not there last summer, but we are sure that that is the place of entry. (blogger is not letting me type an aposterphe, that is bugging me)
So, now the work begins to seal the house from the outside so that the little guy stops entering our home in the first place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment