Friday, April 14, 2006

About Last Night

Thursday night was a great night at the Wetzel home! We shared a meal with our friends eric and Andrea and spent the eveing talking and sharing (of course some rough houseing with the boys). It was so nice to catch up with them. They are going around visiting friends and supporters since being in Texas helping and serving with the huricane victims. What stories they have to share! Although, our night seemed to focus on us mostly. Sorry about that guys.

Anyway, I am thrilled that they are around and pray that God continues to guide them daily where He can use them best. I love them and like spending time with them. I especially like people who do my dishes and vaccuum my floor :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jules, I like rough housing. I like doing the dishes and vacuuming. Can we come over??

Julie said...

uh, did you leave that comment just for the purpose of correcting my spelling errors?

You guys are welcome anytime! I'm sure I'd have some chores for you to do as well.

(The floor had to get vacuumed because during rough housing a glass was broken by a flying pillow.)