I have the flu... the real flu. I've never had it before and now I'm certain that this is it. I've had a fever for two days. Anywhere between 101.7 and 99.2. When it's 99.2 I'm feeling pretty good. My throat is closed up. I have a headache. Almost everytime I get up to walk, I gag from my head spinning. I ache everywhere. Every noise grates at me.
Thankfully, Jamie has been able to take two days off of work. I don't know how he's doing it. A lot of fast food I suppose.
He's out with Maggie and Michael right now. They're going to a real restraunt for dinner and then out grocery shopping.
My mom is coming over tomorrow. I'm blessed to have people who care about me and my family to stop what they are doing and help us out.
If you'll excuse me I'll return to my fetal position in my sweat soaked bed right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So weird... I really thought I left a comment for you yesterday. I'm sorry you're feeling so crummy - it sounds awful!! Hopefully you're back on your feet soon!
I'm actually feeling a little bit better today. I took a shower and a nap (Maggie's sleeping, Michael's at my parents). I don't have a fever today woohoo! That makes a big difference. My throat is still a little swollen. But, I'm eating better. Nothing yet today, but drinking well.
Thanks for your concern!
Sorry about the bug Jules! Get better soon so I can have my lunch date with Jamie. I relly care about you too! Really.
I'm sorry tucker! He's so far behind with his work. He went into the office last night after a meeting and after putting Maggie and I to bed. He was there until 2 this morning!
Glad to know that you care :)
Post a Comment