I just got done looking through a partial list that the library has of all the tv shows available. Here's a few that you may want to check out:
The Greatest American Hero
Punky Brewster
The Munsters
21 Jumpstreet
Airwolf
Doogie Howser
Fame
The Jetsons
There were a total of 56 pages worth! I wasn't suprised to see ER, Friends, The Saprano's, but man... there are a lot of them that really threw me.
If I were in the tv business a long time ago I'd make a season DVD for sure. It would be a sure money maker. How could it not? You burn a bunch of cd's, add a menue, include some bloppers, and you've got yourself a $50 prize.
Anyway, I'm a big fan of these and a big fan of the library.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Julie, I know I'm late, but I'm so glad that you have a blog!! I love reading about the day to day things that are going on in your life and the kids'. I check in on Jamie's, but sometimes the sports stuff is a little dull. No offense, but I'm usually just checking it for updates on you guys. So anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I am now a dedicated reader. :) Thanks - it makes me feel a little more connected. I love ya!
Great to have you, Megin! Hopefully I'll keep my blog updated enough so it doesn't seem like you're so far away :)
Post a Comment