Jamie's sister, Wendy, and her family live about 15 minutes from the beach. They packed a lunch, drinks, chairs, and lots and lots of sun screen for us and we spent about 6 hours out there. Poor Jamie. He was the only one to get sun burned. And, thanks to me, it was shaped like camouflage!
She would get up every once in awhile to move her chair so that the
water hit her feet just right.
She's pretty much yelling at Jamie to take her out of the water.
Here's proof that I got in! Wendy and I played in the waves. I went under water twice and declared that it was enough! Not a big fan of salt water. The picture of Jamie in the chair? That was my spot pretty much the entire time. I even feel asleep a couple of times. So relaxing!
5 comments:
Oh i love the pictures of the water. Next time i'm going with you. Just to seat there and watch the waves. Maggie is my girl . She has the right idea.
Mom
Looks like a fun vacation!!! Being on the beach is the best! :)
Sounds like fun!
Hope my pasty white body didn't blind anyone...
I love Virgina Beach we went there on vacation in April 2 years ago but it was too cold to swim although the older kids did take a quick dip just to say they were in the ocean Lisa Nelson
Post a Comment