Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Random Happenings

Just a few random thoughts to send your way....

My legs are super smooth. I have a small stash of free Mary Kay stuff that I've gotten over the years (huge fan of their products). Finally busted out a little bottle of lotion. Love it.

I've been working on getting rid of my tan lines. Especially on my arms. Going pretty good, I guess. My lower arms are a lot darker than the top still. But, my legs are looking nice.

My kids have stayed up 'till 10:00 or later pretty much every night this summer. I don't like that. I'm used to having 2-3 hours without them before I go to bed.

My kids have slept in until 8:30 pretty much every morning this summer. Now, this I like. Especially the lack of schedule in the morning. So nice to not have to rush any where.

The little neighbor girl has been playing a lot with Maggie and Michael. With her parents permission! They've even allowed her in our house. Which is great when it's really hot out and they can play in the A/C.

We're going on vacation! Not going to tell you when. I'll let you know when we return. We're heading to one of Jamie's sister's and her family. They live in Virginia Beach. So excited! They've got 3 kids around my kids ages. They get along wonderfully! Pool in the backyard. 5 minutes from the beach. Great FREE site seeing stuff. So looking forward to hanging with my family.

Brent and Sarah are getting married and I'm in their wedding! It's in a few weeks. Thus the working on the tan line adventure. My dress fits. Thank you Lord! But, it doesn't look good on me. Oh well. I'll do my make up all pretty. I'm getting my hair done and all my nails. Should be a good time!

I think that's it. I really just wanted to tell you about my super soft legs. hehehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your travels go well. The beach sounds nice. Enjoy your vacation. ME

Robin Whitted said...

you are so funny! It sounds like you are having a nice summer! Hope the tan evens out! :)