Friday, February 27, 2009

My Friday...

This has been a wonderful day :)

I had the morning off. Jamie was home this morning so he got Michael up and ready for school. Guess what I did. I stayed in bed until 11:30. Yes, I actually slept. I woke up a few times and thought about getting up, but forced myself to go back to sleep. My back actually hurt from laying in bed so long.

Got ready for the day and headed out to Michael's school. His class was performing for the schools Black History Month assembly. He looked so handsome and sang very well.

Headed to Biggby coffee for my free coffee. I filled up my punch card and they rewarded me with a free coffee. Any flavor. Any size. Yes, I get the biggest Teddy Bear they would give me. So good.

Michael's going home with a friend from school today. They will drop him off at home later this afternoon.

We're all heading over to a friends house for dinner. Where I don't have to cook :)

Like I said... it's been a great day!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, 11:30? I'd LOVE that! I'm glad you've had such a great day!

Anonymous said...

I don't even get to sleep that long.Mom

Anonymous said...

THAT is an awesome day. i don't remember the last time i slept in that late! i've had the chance, i just... can't do it. which is sad!

i'm sure that coffee is really good, but don't you die a little inside having to call it a teddy bear when you order it? :)