Michael has today and tomorrow off of school. Can I just tell you that it's been such a wonderful morning! I know that it's only 9:00 AM but we're just sort of laying around and enjoying the day. It almost has a holiday feel to it. Or maybe like a snow day.
I super duper cleaned the house all day yesterday. My brother stopped over for a few hours and I even put him to work! Thanks Josh! Because of that, my only house project is laundry. I'm glad I set aside a whole day to catch up on that. We call the pile in the hallway The Mountain. It's about as high as I am.
Also on our vacation agenda is going to the library. The librarian there loves LOVES Maggie and put a book on hold for her and it just came it. So we'll make a quick trip there to pick up "Fancy Nancy".
Oh, and I'm planning on having a movie night with the kids. I'm hoping to watch "The Princess Bride". I can't remember if it's really family friendly (according to my standards) but we'll give it a shot.
In case you noticed... Jamie isn't mentioned in this post at all. Yes he still resides in this house and we all love him to pieces. And, yes it is his day off. But... yup, you guessed it... he's working at the building. He said that he'll be home a little bit earlier tonight... around 8:00. Woo Hoo! There is an end in sight though! I tell myself by the first of the year knowing deep down that it won't even take that long to be finished and moved in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There's a couple of bits of language, and then of course all of the fighting and killing people (the Sicilian is poisoned, as well as running through several people with swords, and killing Wesley on the pain machine). Depending on what your kids can handle, there's also the shrieking eels that almost attack Buttercup.
The scene at the end with the Count and Inigo is pretty bloody. HTH! :) :) (One of my favorite movies, btw!)
Post a Comment