I just got back from voting. It feels pretty good! Good to be sitting and not standing in a line for 1.5 hours and good to know that I don't have to think and weigh things out in my head anymore.
I went with my father-in-law and we took Maggie too. As we got into line we saw Jamie about 10 minutes ahead of us. He stepped out of line and we stood together. Having people to talk to made the time fly by.
Now I'm going to clean the house as much as I can in 2.25 hours. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I voted by mail a couple weeks ago. That was nice because I got to see and research my options for all of the other candidates before voting (like sheriff, board of education, commissoner, etc). Maybe I'll try that to avoid lines every time. :)
Really? By mail? I don't think MI has that option. I'll have to look into that next time... if I remember 4 years from now!
Post a Comment