Sunday, October 05, 2008

Wed - Sat

Michael didn't have school on Wed, Thurs, or Friday, which made for (of course) a five day weekend. A nice little mini vacation.

I had a check up at the doctor. I'm pretty healthy :) A bit over weight and a little bit of high cholesterol. Both of which can be 'cured' with healthier eating habits... of which I am working on.

Then, the kids and I headed out to my parents. We spent Thurs. at The Village and at the Museum with my sister and her kids and my parents. It was a little cold outside, but not too bad. We rode the train around and visited a few of the kids favorite attractions. Very nice. We came home that night. The kids and I both slept great!

On Friday we met our friends at Jumpin' Jax and then that evening we went to our first night of a new study that we're going through with friends from church. It was a busy but fun day.

I'm actually not at church this morning. Maggie was coughing all night and this morning. I thought it wouldn't be a good idea to take her and have her spewing her germs all over. So, it's been a rather nice morning. I feel like I'm finally taking a breath and slowly moving. It's truly a restful day before Monday comes.

No comments: