Thursday, October 16, 2008
I shouldn't be doing this right now
I'm working on the look of my blog instead of doing things that are more important. I'll get to all that later. Right now it's important to have my blue text match my background just right! And, I have to figure out how to move the advertisement up more instead of on top of my posts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
cute
Mom
I like the new border. It is you. I just happened to go on the blog while i threw a load of clothes in . I like it alot
Mom
Thanks Mom :) Now I don't feel so bad spending so much time on it!
I agree, I like it. And why did I have to find out you started blogging again from Dave's blog? I guess I'm out of the loop! Just kidding. Looks great.
Beth
Your blog looks SO CUTE, Julie!!
Post a Comment