Today is a day of celebration!!
Not sure if I told you all or not, but awhile back (it seems like months ago, probably was) they tore up our street and dug really deep holes and replaced stuff. Oh the dirt! Our house was, and still is, very filthy. It's caked with this yellowish dust stuff. Yuck!
Today they put on the final layer of black top! The road is so smooth :)
Funny thing though... my car was actually stuck in our driveway.
Maggie and I were sitting on the porch waving and cheering as the workers drove past doing their jobs. About a half hour later I realized that it was time for me to go pick Michael up from school. They said that I couldn't drive on the new road for about an hour. That would make me very very late.
Thankfully my inlaws (who live across the street) had their car out so I was able to use it to get Michael.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment