Oh Julie - you make me laugh. There was MUCH cheering and jumping up and down around here as well... although (to my knowledge) - no "accidents." Which is a good thing for a 9-month pregnant woman, too. :)
It was such a good one, huh? My favorite part is when the guy caught the ball with his head!! :) fun times.. Josh wanted to call Jamie, too, but I told him everyone probably was and to just email him. :)
I am a wife and a mother and a believer in Jesus Christ. My husband and I have been married for twelve years. We have two children, Michael and Maggie.
My blog will be about my day to day experiences with the ones I love.
Spelling and grammar errors are left as an exercise for the reader. Be prepared, there will be many! :)
6 comments:
Oh Julie - you make me laugh.
There was MUCH cheering and jumping up and down around here as well... although (to my knowledge) - no "accidents."
Which is a good thing for a 9-month pregnant woman, too. :)
Mark really wanted to call you guys last night but was afraid to wake up the kids. :) :) Congrats!!
I blame my lack of bladder control on my kids. They've ruined me I tell 'ya!
Courtney, the kids and I were home alone watching the game. I've got a bunch of sickies on my hands. Jamie was at the church's youth party.
I wondered if anyone would call last night. It would have been a fun surprise to hear from you!
Cute. I didn't even watch the game. :(
It was such a good one, huh? My favorite part is when the guy caught the ball with his head!! :) fun times.. Josh wanted to call Jamie, too, but I told him everyone probably was and to just email him. :)
What game is this... that you're talking about?
Post a Comment