Kick off is just minutes away. We're pretty excited around here for the game. Jamie has always been a huge Giants fan.
Michael is extremely tired tonight. He cried for about 2 hours straight. Yes, he's six. Not real sure what's going on with him. He could still be feeling sick. Could be just tired. I made the decision to keep him home with me and not go to the Super Bowl party with Jamie. He didn't throw as big of a fit as I had expected. He cried but calmed down rather quickly. I think it was a good decision. I made cookies (thanks mom for the dough!) and that makes everything better :)
I'm still not feeling quite right. A little achy, a little light in the head. I've been chugging air borne all day trying to fight it off. I can't wait until bed time! Although, I promised Michael that he could watch the game with me in my bed when it got late. I'll probably still fall asleep.
Go Giants!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment