Monday, January 07, 2008

A sad day

I had to take our tree down today. Our pick up day for it is tomorrow so I had to do it. I wasn't ready to see it go.

I loved my tree this year. It was really pretty. White lights, red beads, silver ribbon, red bulbs, and all clear glass ornaments. I had a sheer silvery table clothe under it for the skirt. All the gifts were wrapped in silver or red foiled paper.

Ah... the upside to it is there's a huge open space in my living room so it actually looks clean in here :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

I took down my Christmas decorations over the weekend - it's always a little sad (but I'm glad to have it done before Baby comes at least!!) :)

Anonymous said...

We took our decorations down on Saturday, but our tree still stands with just lights in the living room. We have bought a ball root Christmas tree the past several years. We then plant it in the yard thereafter. So far, non have lived past a year and a half...but we do get to enjoy it longer than we would a cut tree. ME