Friday, January 04, 2008

2007 Goals Re-Cap

I had made some goals last year for 2007 and I think I did a pretty good job reaching them. I made goals about weight loss, Bible reading, and prayer that I'm not going to get into on this post. Just know that I'm still working on those things and that I try to put God first in my daily life.

1 - I wanted to get reconnected with people from my jr. high and high school years. I did! I found two of my old friends online. One of whom, Karen, I keep up with regularly via our blogs.

2 - Switch to clothe napkins. I did it! I have a whole drawer full of clothe napkins. I rarely buy paper ones anymore. The same goes for paper towels. I don't even have them in the house anymore.

3 - Clothe bags for grocery's. This one took me a long time. I'm still struggling with it. Thankfully, Meijer (our local big grocery store) started selling clothe bags for $1 each. I love them! They are made perfectly to fit on the baggers turn stile. It makes it easy for them. I'm glad that I'm not making their job more difficult. The only problem is I have a hard time remembering to take them shopping with me. I need a system!

4 - Wear more feminine clothes. I didn't accomplish this at all. Probably because it was too vague. I didn't have a clear enough goal in mind. What style I was going for. I'll work on it again this year.

2 comments:

Sarah Halter said...

Hurray for the cloth napkins and grocery bags! I'm so proud of you!!! I also got some of those grocery bags for Christmas from my MIL and used them for the first time today. They are so super! We use cloth napkins all the time, which I find nicer to use in addition to being more environmentally friendly. Way to go Julie!

Courtney said...

Julie, check out Missus Smarty Pants if you're looking for help with clothing. You can get to her through the FlyLady site (www.flylady.net). :)