Monday, December 17, 2007

Another One

Jamie woke me up last night around midnight to tell me that Michael didn't have school this morning. So we're enjoying another snow day!

Honestly, I was kinda looking forward to him going back to school today so that I could get some stuff done for Christmas. But, I've got all week to do it.

It's actually been a great day with the kids. We (at least I) slept until 8:30. I decided to call the dentist to see if I could get Michael in today. They had an opening! So we headed out to Okemos. We went to the library for awhile. Picked up some McDonald's. And then Michael had his teeth cleaned. Only 3 weeks late! Then we surprised Jamie and visited him at the office.

The kids are outside playing in the snow... again. Maggie will be in soon, I'm sure. She doesn't have snowpants or water proof mittens. She gets cold and wet pretty quickly. But the sun is shining and warming? things up just a bit.

Looks like we'll all be going back to our normal routine tomorrow. I'm thankful for this nice short week.

* Maggie just walked in and said "Mummy, I feezin', my hands so cold, I come in now please?"

No comments: